Super Mummys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For Super Mummys!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Number of posts : 2536
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Right ladies me and erls have sent our £9.50 sun holiday tokens off cheers

We have asked for Cala Gran, Marton mere or Pontins Blackpool for any weekend in October

We should know by the end of Feb, so if we manage to get a booking who's up for a blackpool meet??

mexican wave

Last edited by Hebs on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://supermummys.forumotion.co.uk
nettie

nettie

Number of posts : 1288
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

meeeee i love the atmosphere of the lights and the kids love it too cheers
Back to top Go down
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

cheers cheers

fingers crossed we get a booking
Back to top Go down
SweatyBetty

SweatyBetty

Number of posts : 794
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

ooo there is a train from halifax to blackpool north!
Back to top Go down
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Repuatation Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:58 pm

yeahy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SweatyBetty

SweatyBetty

Number of posts : 794
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 pm

depends on funds but hopefully i will be able to make it
Back to top Go down
becca

Number of posts : 992
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 pm

a maybe for me x
Back to top Go down
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Repuatation Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:13 pm

cheers we got our booking (only know cos they've cashed the cheque!!) , but we don't know what dates/park we got allocated

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Repuatation Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 pm

We've been allocated the weekend of October 2nd, at Cala Gran cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Littlebooty
Admin
Admin
Littlebooty

Number of posts : 1929
Repuatation Bar :
Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

we have been there it is fab
Back to top Go down
Hebs
Admin
Admin
Hebs

Repuatation Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

cheers

can't wait cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!   Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Illuminations ***UPDATE*** weekend of October 2nd!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Mummys :: Main Forum :: Arrange a meet-
Jump to: